Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Dimorphic Dilemma of Mr. B. Cumming Lass (Reader Poll)



 

Oh dear. Maybe it's just my own irrational sense of looming paranoia, but I get the vague impression that the readers of this blog are not merely content with the characters in my posts undergoing magical gender transformation... but have now set their sights on me, and are sending peculiar vibes in my direction, through the circuitry and wi-fi of our computerized world, across the virtual space of the internet, and into my eyes and fingertips... reaching in and touching my very core. As though you could, by sheer force of collective will, re-write my DNA... my very molecular structure... into that of an adorable little sexpot... Well, it won't work! Such things are impossible! I dare you to try it!





See this guy below? He's not me. I don't personally know him, nor have I ever met him. He's just someone whom I pulled up on a random Google Image search. I doubt he has any connection to, or interest in, TG transformation (magical or otherwise) at all. However, for the purposes of this blog, and my own anonymity, let's pretend that these are actually pictures of me, instead.



He's no twin of mine, but he's the same basic physical type as the real-life me, so he should suffice to give you a very rough, generalized idea of what I might look like, were you to meet me in person. Not particularly fat, but flabby and somewhat overweight, mainly around the middle. Some differences are that he's wearing some minor jewelry (an earring, and a finger ring), and has a mustache and goatee/beard, whereas I wear glasses and my hair on top is starting to thin out. There's no info about his height, but I'm around 5' 11" (180 cm).

So, if you had the power to take me up on my dare, and magically change me... who, among these very sexy, feminine women, would I end up as?


1.) Amanda Martin?
2.) Monika Partyka?
3.) Nadia Presnova?
4.) This unidentified topless bikini model?
5.) This unidentified blonde model?
6.) This unidentified red-headed model?
7.) Jessi Marie?
8.) Emma Glover?
9.) Angelina B. Palmer?
10.) This unidentified Asian model?
11.) Demi Rose Mawby?
12.) Ann-Margret (circa 1964)?

Now that you've seen the candidates, please feel free to vote your choice in the embedded poll below. I'd be very interested to see who the majority would ultimately have me become, were it in their power to do so. If you think that none of these twelve potential forms are suitable, write-in your alternate choice in this post's comments section, and/or what you'd have me do after the change. How tall would I ultimately be?


Which Girl Would You Make Mr. Lass Become?

1.) Amanda Martin
2.) Monika Partyka
3.) Nadia Presnova
4.) Unidentified topless bikini model
5.) Unidentified blonde model
6.) Unidentified redhead model
7.) Jessi Marie
8.) Emma Glover
9.) Angelina B. Palmer
10.) Unidentified Asian model
11.) Demi Rose Mawby
12.) Ann-Margret
facebook poll






No comments:

Post a Comment